Metropolis of Neapolis and Stavroupolis
The Holy Metropolis of Neapolis and Stavroupolis is one of the metropolises of the New Lands in Greece that is within the jurisdiction of the Church of Constantinople but de facto is administered for practical reasons as part of the Church of Greece under an agreement between the churches of Athens and Constantinople. The metropolis is located in northern Greece in the suburbs of the city of Thessalonica.
This article or section is a stub (i.e., in need of additional material). You can help OrthodoxWiki by expanding it.
- Barnabas (Tyris) 2004 - Present
- Dionysios (Ladopoulos) 1974 - 2004
- Monastery of Birth of Theotokos at Nea Magnisia For Men
- Monastery of the Transfiguration of Our Saviour at Chortiatis For Women
- Monastery of the Holy Trinity at Nea Efkarpia For Women
- Metropolis website In Greek