Metropolis of Langadas
(Redirected from Metropolis of Lankadas)
The Metropolis of Lankadas (Gr: Λαγκαδάς), also Metropolis of Langada is under the jurisdiction of the Church of Greece and is an area close to the Thessaloniki Prefecture of Greece. The Metropolis is one of the metropolises of the New Lands in Greece that are within the jurisdiction of the Church of Constantinople but de facto are administered for practical reasons as part of the Church of Greece under an agreement between the churches of Athens and Constantinople.
This article or section is a stub (i.e., in need of additional material). You can help OrthodoxWiki by expanding it.
- Ioannis 2010 - Present
- Spyridon (Trantelli 1967 - 2009
- The Holy Monastery of the Holy Trinity, Pente Vrises
- The Holy Monastery of the Transfiguration and of St. Maximos the Confessor, Sohos
- The Holy Monastery of the Isodia of the Theotokos, Askou
- The Holy Monastery of the Ressurection of Christ Emmaous, St. Basils