Khouria Frederica Mathewes-Green is an author who has written books and articles about Orthodoxy and issues such as abortion. She also acts as a member of the Orthodox Speakers Bureau. Khouria Frederica is a commentator on National Public Radio. She records books as a volunteer with the Radio Reading Network for the Blind.
She married Fr. Gregory (Gary) Mathewes-Green in 1974, who is now pastor of Holy Cross Orthodox Church (Antiochian) near Baltimore. They have three children and six grandchildren.
- First Fruits of Prayer: A Forty Day Journey Through the Canon of St. Andrew (Paraclete Press, hardcover, January 2006) ISBN 1557254699
- The Open Door (Paraclete Press, hardcover, August 2003) ISBN 1-55725-341-2
- Gender: Men, Women, Sex, Feminism (Conciliar Press, paperback, September 2002) ISBN 1-888212-31-4
- The Illumined Heart: The Ancient Christian Path of Transformation (Paraclete Press, hardcover, August 2001) ISBN 9-781557-252869
- At the Corner of East and Now: A Modern Life in Ancient Christian Orthodoxy (Peguin Putnam, hardcover, September 1999) ISBN 0-87477-987-1
- Facing East: A Pilgrim's Journey into the Mysteries of Orthodoxy (Harper San Francisco, hardcover, January 1997) ISBN 0060654988
- Real Choices: Listening to Women, Looking for Alternatives to Abortion (Conciliar Press, paperback, July 1997) ISBN 1-888212-07-1
- Previously published as Real Choices: Offering Practical Life-Affirming Alternatives to Abortion (Multnomah Publishers, paperback, October 1994) ISBN 0880706783
- Frederica Mathewes-Green's official site which contains a number of her articles as well as excerpts from her books.
- Orthodox Speakers Bureau (official site)