This page is for the compilation of Orthodox pro-life resources. There is a lot of information elsewhere on the web. Let's keep this page as Orthodox-specific as possible.
- Zoe for Life, an Orthodox initiative providing care for pregnant women in northeastern Ohio (including ZOE house and ZOE Women's Center)
- Wichita Tree House, Orthodox maternity home for pregnant women in need of support in Kansas
- Saints Martha and Mary House, an Orthodox maternity home in the Chicago area
- Association for the Protection of the Unborn Child (Greek: Σύλλογος Προστασίας Αγέννητου Παιδιού)
- Orthodox Christians for Life
- OC-Life Chicago
- Oklahoma Orthodox Christians For Life
- Zhizn - The Medical Educational Pro-Life Center "LIFE" ("ZHIZN") Moscow, Russia
Other internet resources
- OCA Sanctity of Life Resources, including Service for Abortion Victims and March for Life liturgical music
- Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Church Pro-life ministry page
- Orthodox Christians are Pro-Life - from AGGreen.net
Articles, essays, and books
- Abortion: An Orthodox View by Mary Pier (Jan. '01)
- Many Orthodox have signed the Building a Culture of Life statement sponsored by the Family Research Council.
- Frederica.com - Contains numerous pro-life essays
- Harakas, Father Stanley. For the Health of Body and Soul: An Eastern Orthodox Introduction to Bioethics, 2002.