He went into schism to the Holy Orthodox Church in North America, True Russian Orthodox Church (Damascene), and now Russian True-Orthodox Church (Vyacheslav). He is RTOC-V Bishop of Cincinnati and America, and Secretary of their Synod of Bishops.
Nicolae Iuhos was February 9 1952 in village Șilindru, Bihor, Romania.
In 1981 he Complete the Orthodox Institute in Sibiu, Romania.
In 1982 he elevated to the rank of archpriest.
In 1984 during pilgrimage to Jerusalem and the Holy Land he refused to return to homeland remained in the West. He moved to Germany, and transferred to ROCOR.
In 1987 he moved to Australia to serve as second priest at the Church of the Dormition of the Most Holy Theotokos, Dandenong (Victoria, Australia) to care for Romanian-speaking faithful.
In 1991 he appointed rector of Ss. Peter and Paul Church, Perth (Western Australia).
In 1992 he transferred to serve in Jerusalem as acting Head of the Russian Ecclesiastical Mission in Jerusalem (ROCOR).
May 4, 1993 at the Council of Bishops of the Russian Orthodox Church Abroad Metropolitan Vitaly (Ustinov) nominated him to the bishopric, but аrchbishops Mark (Arndt) and Laurus (Škurla) voted against.
In November 1993, passed into jurisdiction of the Orthodox Church in America, where he was elevated to the rank of Archimandrite.
Since 1999 he served as rector of the Church of St. John the Baptist in the city of Passaic.
At March 19-22, 2001 Holy Synod of Bishops of the Orthodox Church in America appointed him as Rector of the Great Martyr Catherine in Moscow and the OCA’s Representation Church to the Church of Russia; effective since June 1.
After nearly year of service in Moscow had to resign due to health problems and moved to the United StatesБ. In 2005 he established Holy Cross Monastery in Niagara Falls, New York, under the Orthodox Church in America.
In 2009 he left the Church and joined the schismatic Holy Orthodox Church in North America.
February 22 2010: Left HOCNA and joined the scismatic "Russian Orthodox Church" (Российская православная церковь) under "Metropolitan" Damascene (Balabanov) of Moscow (former priest of ROCOR in Russia).
- 2010 June 12: Archimandrite Nicholas was consecrated as Bishop of Cincinnati by Metropolitan Damascene of Moscow, Archbishop John of Zaporizhzya and Little Rus', and Bishop Andrian of Chisinau and Moldova as head of the North American Vicariate of the "True Russian Orthodox Church."
- 2012 April 26: Bishop Nicholas is accepted into the Russian True-Orthodox Church under Metropolitan Alexey (Bondarenko) of Moscow.
- Archimandrite Nicholas (Yuhosh) (Russian)
- Сообщение о переходе архимандрита Николая (Юхош) в Российскую Православную Церковь (Russian)
- Архиерейская хиротония в Российской Православной Церкви (Russian)
- Письмо митрополита Дамаскина (Балабанова) епископу Николаю (Юхош) (Russian)
- ЕПИСКОПАТ Российская Истинно-Православная Церковь (Russian)
- РАЗВАЛ РОСПЦ(Д): Бывший епископ РосПЦ(Д) Николай (Юхош) все-таки не вступил в ИПЦ(Р): "от сатаны к диаволу", -- обличив владык РосПЦ(Д) Д.Балабанова, И.Зиновьева в алкоголизме и безблагодатности Меч и Трость (Russian)
- Николай (Юхош), Епископ Синсиннатский Иерархия литургических церквей (Russian)