Metropolis of Thera, Amorgos, and Nisoi
The Holy Metropolis of Thera, Amorgos, and Nisoi, also Metropolis of Thera, Amorgos and the Isles, is a metropolis under the jurisdiction of the Church of Greece. The metropolis includes a number of islands of the Greek Cyclades group located in the southern Aegean Sea. Thera is the classical name of present day Santorini Island.
This article or section is a stub (i.e., in need of additional material). You can help OrthodoxWiki by expanding it.
- Epiphanius (Artemis) 2003 - Present
- Panteleimon (Rizos) 1984 - 2003
- Gabriel ? - 1983 
- Monastery of the Prophet Elias For Men
- Monastery of the Panagia Chozoviotissa in Amorgos For Men
- Monastery of St. Nicholas in Imerovigli For Women
- Monastery of Fotodotis in Chora Village Amorgos For Women