Metropolis of Kefalonia
The Metropolis of Kefalonia (Gr:Κεφαλονιά), also Metropolis of Cephalonia, is under the jurisdiction of the Church of Greece. The metropolis is located among the Ionian Islands, west of the Greek mainland.
The Metropolis of Kefalonia is divided into five Archieratic Regions each of which is headed by an Archieratic Bishop. The headquarters and administrative offices are located in Argostoli.
This article or section is a stub (i.e., in need of additional material). You can help OrthodoxWiki by expanding it.
- Spyridon (Kalafatakis) 1984 - Present
- Prokopios (Menutis) 19xx - 198x
- Monastery of the Holy Virgin at Atros For Men
- Monastery of the Holy Virgin at Agrilia For Men
- Monastery of the Holy Virgin at Themata For Men
- Monastery of the Holy Virgin at Kipouria For Men
- Monastery of the Holy Virgin at Sissia For Men
- Monastery of St. Gerasimos at Sami For Women
- Monastery of St. Andrew at Milapidia For Women
- Monastery of the Crucifixion at Pessada For Women
- Monastery of the Holy Virgin at Koronato For Women