- See Main Article Archdiocese of Aksum
Ethiopia, along with Eritrea, Djibouti and Somalia is under the jurisdiction of the Holy Archdiocese of Aksum of the Greek Orthodox Patriarchate of Alexandria and all Africa.
Politics of the Region
Christians make up just under 62% of the countries population and is the most widely practised religion in Ethiopia. Oriental Orthodox christianity is the most dominent presence in Ethiopia, established as the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church in this region. In addition to the Oriental Orthodox church, this region is shared with the Coptic Catholic Church who are in full communition with the Roman Catholic Church.
- the Church of St. Froumentios in Addis-Abeba, Ethiopia (Patriarchate of Alexandria ?)
- the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church for the Oriental Orthodox Church of Ethiopia
For the Chaledonean Orthodox Church
-  Patriarchate of Alexandria site
For the Oriental Orthodox Church
- Ethiopian Orthodox Tawahedo Church by the Bangar Theological Seminary.
- Temporary Website for the Ethiopian Orthodox Tawahedo Church
|Orthodoxy in Africa|