no edit summary
The '''St George Free Serbian Orthodox Church in Forrest, Australia''', was formed in 1955, ended in 1963, and resurrected in 1992. From 1963-1992, a group of former Yugoslav Royal Military officers registered the 'Free Serbian Orthodox Church St George Inc' organisation with the ACT government. The parishioners acquired land in the suburb of Forrest, built a [[church]] building, a hall which they call to this day 'Serbian Centre Draza Mihailovic', accompanied by a monument to Cetnik (Royal Yugoslavian Armed Forces) General Dragoljub 'Draza' Mihailovic.
* Fr Dusan Popovic (19??-1963)
* Fr Jakov Jovic
* Fr Stanisa Ostojic (2004-2006)
* Fr Nikola Bilic (2006-2007)